Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where Do I Begin?

It's been so long since I've blogged on a regular basis...so I thought I'd go back to last February and over a series of posts catch you up on what has happened to us within the last year.

February 2011
CJ was having a very successful year in school last year. He had a project that he had to complete. He got 44/50, which also included a presentation in front of the class. We were so proud of him. The year before in school there would have been no way that he would have done the presentation part. Here is a picture of the project:

One Sunday in School School another boy turned to CJ and said, "What is your name?" To which CJ replied, "I'm CJ, this is Kai, he's the mischievous one!" :-) Very true CJ, very true!

Kai also made Oscar (the dog) say grace one morning before letting him eat his breakfast! Oscar just looked at him, like what are you doing kid? hahaha

No comments: